Physiotherapy Matters are delighted to share the news that we have recently been independently audited against the ISO 9001 2015 quality management standard and have been granted ongoing registration.
The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) was founded with the idea of answering a fundamental question: “what’s the best way of doing this?”
Physiotherapy Matters aspire to achieve the requirements set out in the ISO2001:2015 standard because we believe it offers us:
- BETTER BUSINESS
- BETTER REGULATION
- BETTER SERVICES
What is quality management and ISO 9001?
An ISO 9001 quality management system helps us to continually monitor and manage quality across the business so wecan identify areas for improvement. Internationally, it is the quality system of choice!
What it means for our patients?
- Your journey from contacting the clinic to completing your treatment is seamless.
- You can be assured that our clinicians are regulated and competent.
- Your clinicians practice is monitored and areas for improvement identified.
- Your clinician has adopted a culture of improvement for themselves and for you through engagement in training and development.
- Your safety is paramount and is action is taken to avoid any risk to you.
- Your records are safe and secure.
Clinical Manager Nick Livadas states that,
“Our recent successful re-audit the ISO 9001 2015 standard reflects our commitment to offering excellent clinical services and developing a business that is capable of sustainable future growth. This award reflects the hard work of the whole team who continuously strive to ensure both our patients and corporate clients are satisfied with our work.”
To learn more about the varied services Physiotherapy Matters can offer you visit the website at http://www.physiotherapymatters.co.uk/our-services/