The Benefits of Occupational Physiotherapy Services
Part of our service at Physiotherapy Matters involves providing Occupational Physiotherapy services to a variety of employers across the North East. We deliver a range of services adapted to suit the needs of the organisations.
ON SITE SERVICES
We provide onsite physiotherapy clinics for a variety of companies including Virgin Money, Nexus Metro and Calsonic Kansei. Employees have quick access to assessment and treatment services to help minimise pain and discomfort and manage early recovery. Onsite physicians liaise with managers and HR to help advise on managing conditions at work with the aim of reducing sickness absence and improving productivity, whilst ensuring safe working practices.
OFF SITE SERVICES
Offsite services can be provided for smaller employers or where onsite clinics are not suitable. Employees can be referred into any of our private clinics for assessment and treatment of musculoskeletal conditions. We can then provide reports to the company to assist them in managing the employee at work safely.
Additional services can be provided to existing and new customers including:
- Telephone triage
- DSE assessments
- Manual handling assessments
- Ergonomic risk assessments and reports
- Spinal awareness training
- DSE awareness training
- Manual handling training
- Group rehab sessions
Services can be tailored to suit the needs of the company.
There are multiple benefits to using our Occupational Physiotherapy services. Benefits to the company include:
- Onsite and offsite physiotherapy assessment, diagnosis and treatment
- Expert reports
- Liaison with onsite contacts-Occupational Health, HR, Management
- Better understanding of job role-more specific advice regarding return to work management
- Reduced time lost for attending external appointments
- Reduced sickness absence and increased performance
- Helping company achieve Health and Safety Standards
- Return on Investment
Benefits to the employees include:
- Reduced waiting times for physiotherapy-reduced chronicity of condition
- Improved health and wellbeing
If you would like to find out more about the Occupational Physiotherapy Services we can offer and how they may benefit your organisation please contact Chris Barrett on 0191 285 8701