Care Home Wellbeing Packages
Physiotherapy Matters are dedicated to caring for our ageing population, including those who are residents in Care Homes. Our aim is to improve mobility in residents, encourage activity, reduce the reliance on staff, and reduce the risk of falls by offering a range of care home wellbeing packages.
By incorporating exercise classes, resident assessment and treatment, alongside a staff musculoskeletal occupational health, we will be able to develop a comprehensive plan for your Care Home. This will ensure your residents are well cared for and your staff remain present and productive which in turn will help to improve recruitment and retention.
Our older people physiotherapy services within residential homes can include:
- Group exercise classes
- New resident assessments
- Resident mobility care planning
- Falls risk assessments
- Mobility and walking aid assessment
- 1:1 treatment / exercise sessions
Our Care Home Wellbeing & Physiotherapy Programme, with its tiered subscription model, allows us to provide a tailored service to suit your resident’s needs.
All packages offer the following:
- The flexi clinics are 3 hours in length and are carried out onsite.
- 1:1 Resident Mobility Assessments (45-60 minutes)
- 45-minute group exercise classes for residents, for up to 10 residents at a time.
- 1:1 Occupational Health Physiotherapy Assessment (45-minutes) for employees.
- Access to our wellbeing portal with downloadable resources.
Our Care Home Wellbeing & Physiotherapy Programme is not solely aimed at residents, Care Home employers and employees can also benefit from on or off-site Occupational Health Physiotherapy services for wellbeing and sickness absence.
As we know that each business has unique requirements, our programmes are designed to provide adaptable services to suit individual business needs and a varied workforce. With each of the Bronze, Silver and Gold packages, you can tailor the service to suit your home to meet the needs of residents and employees.
Please ring 0191 285 8701 to speak to our Older People Team Lead or Business Manager for more information about our care home wellbeing & physiotherapy services.
Contact us today