Most people are familiar with attending a physiotherapy clinic to improve their aches and pains. But what about those people that find it difficult attending due to numerous different reasons? Wouldn’t it be great if you could arrange a home physiotherapy appointment where a qualified physiotherapist could come to you at home or your place of work?
Good news! Our Physiotherapists can visit you in your own home and you will receive exactly the same high quality treatment that you would have if you were to come into the clinic!
The reasons that many of our clients choose a home physiotherapy visit include:
- Recovering from Orthopaedic surgery including hip and knee replacements
- Acute / severe back and neck pain which limits your ability to travel
- Individuals with poor mobility
- When a home physiotherapy assessment is more functional and we can assess your home circumstance
- For anyone requiring greater confidentiality including famous people
Our reception team will manage all bookings and ensure we come out to you at a time which is best for you.
We will bring all the equipment that we need and may include treatment beds, electrotherapy equipment and other consumables.
Our physiotherapists can come out to your home, your place of work or if you are based in a nursing or residential facility.
Once treatment has started and you start making progress and feel well enough to visit one of our clinics, your treatment can be simply switched to one of our clinics.
How to arrange a Home Visit?
Simply ring 0333 2200 238 and our reception team will manage your booking. If you wish to speak to one of our physiotherapists in advance, please ask to speak to one of our clinicians.
Contact us today