Here at Physiotherapy Matters we are passionate about helping business of all sizes access high quality, proactive occupational health support. Our Wellness Matters programme, with its tiered subscription model, allows us to make tailored occupational health support more accessible for small and medium size enterprises (SMEs) as well as larger companies.
Wellness Matters is an employee centred service designed to benefit both the employee and employer by improving employee wellbeing, reducing the likelihood of preventable physical and mental health conditions, and providing early advice and management options for any issues that do arise.
The main aims of the service are to:
- Improve employee physical and mental wellbeing
- Improve employee engagement
- Assist employers in achieving wellbeing goals
- Reduce the cost of reactive services
- Reduce the costs of avoidable presenteeism and absenteeism
As we know that each business has unique requirements, our programmes are designed to provide adaptable services to suit your individual business needs and a varied workforce. With each of the Bronze, Silver and Gold packages you get access to our Flexi-clinics. The Flexi-clinic sessions alternate between physical and psychological wellbeing clinics and you can select the service(s) you want each time to suit the needs of your employees and business. Examples of services provided include
- Physical health assessment clinics
- Ergonomic assessment and advice
- Exercise sessions such as Yoga and Pilates
- Bespoke workshops including ‘Surviving the Home Office’, ‘Injury Prevention’, and ‘Manual Worker/Driver/DSE User Wellbeing’.
- Mental health assessment clinics
- ‘Sleep clinic’ sessions
- Meditation and mindfulness sessions
- Bespoke workshops including ‘Work-Life Balance’, ‘Mental Health Awareness’, and ‘Suicide Prevention’
All Wellness Matters subscribers will also have private access to our online Wellness Matters portal with downloadable resources including advice leaflets for common musculoskeletal conditions, advice leaflets to help improve mental wellbeing, and informative, topical monthly blogs often based around national health and wellbeing campaigns.
Silver and Gold Wellness Matters members will also get places on our comprehensive, evidence-based occupational health training courses such as ‘Manual Handling Training’, ‘DSE User Training’, and ‘Management of Musculoskeletal Disorders in the Workplace’.
Contact us today