Physiotherapy Matters have the expertise to successfully manage the most complex musculoskeletal conditions. If you have been struggling with a long term musculoskeletal condition or have previously tried physiotherapy elsewhere without success, a Clinical Specialist appointment may just be what you need.
Our extended assessment and treatment sessions enable our clinician to gain a greater understanding.
Conditions that may require a Clinical Specialist appointment include:
- Chronic / long term joint and musculoskeletal pain
- Acute musculoskeletal pain
- Complex orthopaedic and joint surgery including fracture and ligament reconstruction
- Mild to moderate osteoarthritis requiring joint injection
- Tendon injury requiring shockwave treatment
- Complex medical conditions
Our Clinical Specialist will take a detailed history and gain a full understanding of your medical journey. They will perform a comprehensive assessment of your problem and clearly discuss the findings with you.
Our Clinical Specialists are highly experienced and stay abreast of the latest evidence-based treatments.