Online Pilates with Physiotherapy Matters
June 9, 2020
We will be starting with free taster sessions (40 minutes) for our online pilates classes on Monday 22nd June at 1:30 pm, and Wednesday 24th June at 5:30 pm, with view to restarting weekly classes, online, for £5 a class. We will also be restarting 1:1 online sessions for £20 for 30 minutes or £25 for 45 minutes. Classes will be streamed using Zoom – this is easy to use by following a link which will be emailed to you prior to the class.
With there still being some lockdown restrictions in place, we would like to help you in keeping fit, healthy and injury-free, through the benefits of Pilates.
Pilates is great for improving your mobility, stability and any discomfort related to sedentary postures.
There are several benefits of online pilates classes:
- It will help you to continue maintaining social distancing, putting your health first
- Convenience and comfort of joining us from your own home
- Live-streamed and interactive – classes can be tailored to you, and you’ll really feel like you’re in a class environment
- Increases motivation by doing a class you are signed up for with others
- No equipment needed! If you have a mat then great, but if not, all you need is a bit of space and a towel or cushion