November 2015 Competition
November 10, 2015
Win a Free 30 min Sports Massage or
a Physiotherapy Initial Assessment
At Physiotherapy Matters we really appreciate receiving feedback from our customers and so during the month of November we are offering anyone who leaves us a review the chance to win either a 30 min sports massage or a physiotherapy Initial Assessment.
To enter all you need to do is simply:
The competition will be open until 30th November and the winner will be contacted through private message on Facebook by 5th December (In order for us to be able to contact you, you must have liked our Facebook page)
See below for full terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Physiotherapy Matters Ltd whose registered office is at Arden House, Regent Centre, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 3LU.
- Employees of Physiotherapy Matters Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The competition is open to anyone who leaves a review on Physiotherapy Matters Ltd Facebook or Google + pages AND likes Physiotherapy Matters Ltd Facebook page from 9th November – 30th November (inclusive) will be entered into the draw
- Closing date for entry will be 30th November 2015. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The prize will be a choice of either a 30 minute sports massage or an Initial Assessment for physiotherapy (both will be conducted by a Physiotherapist). A voucher for the winner’s chosen prize will be issued and will be valid for 6 months from the date of issue.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries received and verified by the Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by private message through Facebook by 5th December. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Physiotherapy Matters Ltd, Arden House, Regent Centre, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 3LU
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Google + or any other Social Network.